      From: Bill Corfield
      Sent: ‎February‎ ‎4‎, ‎2013 ‎8‎:‎13‎ ‎AM
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hockeydisk] Question for other Commissioners...

      Hi gang,

       Curious what, if anything, other leagues have in place regarding the issue of competition quality. This involves mostly teams setting lines that don't utilize their better players.

       Setting lines is a pretty subjective thing, but at some point if you notice a team has benched several of its better players, and injuries aren't a concern, it catches your eye, you know?

       I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who have addressed this issue or even some suggestions for how to address within a set of rules.

      Bill Corfield
      CCHL, LHL, WHA

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic