4937Re: [hockeydisk] 2011-12 Disk release and relaunch of APBAHockey.com

    Oct 2, 2012
      k ty

      On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 7:11 PM, Dave Bole <pensnr1fan@...> wrote:

      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] 2011-12 Disk release and relaunch of APBAHockey.com

      Which is the one you want to keep?

      On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Dave Bole <pensnr1fan@...> wrote:

      I had to go back in and use a different e-mail address.

      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:40 PM

      Hi Dave,

      In a message dated 10/2/2012 2:25:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pensnr1fan@... writes:

      I can’t get the site to send me a password so I access
      the site....any ideas ?

      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 2:21 PM

      Guys, I can't seem to get the disk.  When I drag over teh "download" icon, the icon shifts and I can't access it.  Could someone please email me the original file?

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      From: brian@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 03:43:20 -0500

      We have moved APBAHockey.com over to a new software framework as we
      were getting hammered with spam registrations. The unfortunate result
      of this is everyone will need to re-register. I apologize for the
      inconvenience but the site and gotten to a point that I just couldn't
      manage it any longer. The good part is that the new software is more
      secure and will give us the opportunity to do some fun stuff. We are
      looking at some things where we might be able to host our own version
      of WordPress.com or Blogger where you could host a league or team blog
      very easily!

      So head on over to APBAHockey.com, get your self registered and we
      will get the disk out ASAP. I am waiting on one last item and then it
      will be ready to go!

      Brian

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic