4905Re: [hockeydisk] Action PC Hockey 2012 comes out in a week

    Aug 8 3:31 PM
      Thanks Andrew...that clears things up.
      DAVE

      Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 3:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] Action PC Hockey 2012 comes out in a week

      The Deluxe game package has the full season + 24 championship teams.

      Game Packages

      Deluxe Game Package – Only $44.00
      Includes the complete 2012 Action! PC Hockey game, the 2011-12 season, and
      24 Championship Teams from the past.
      Save $5.00 If you own a previous edition of Action! PC Hockey, use the
      word UPGRADE as your discount code during checkout to get the the upgrade
      price of $39.00! This special upgrade offer is only available with an
      online purchase.

      Basic Game Package – Only $29.00
      Includes the complete 2012 Action! PC Hockey game and 24 Championship
      Teams from the past.

      > I went to the web site and saw
      the 24 teams that come in the
      > package with the game. How do you plan on
      running a league
      > using these teams. Or, do you get the 24 teams ALONG
      WITH