    De : Peter Dallara <pdallara@...>
    À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
    Envoyé le : vendredi 30 mars 2012 10h44
    Objet : RE: [hockeydisk] positions

    Dave, I have the Hockey News online. I can do the position ratings but I have some questions.

    1.      The Hockey News is published every 2 weeks. With what issues do I start and end?
    2.      If a player is rated as a C for all but one issue and a LW for one issue, does he get a C LW rating or a C only rating?
    3.      What about injured players? Their positions seem to vary while they are injured. Does a players position count while they are injured?

    Please let me know if you would like me to do certain teams or attempt to do the whole league which will be a massive job.

    Pete Dallara