4767update

    Oct 6, 2011
      Here is an update on the disk.....
      I am finished with testing (actually, I'm running one more set tonight
      to make sure things are in line). The next process is to migrate to the
      combined disk.....3-4 hours of work. I apologize for the late date, but
      my job has been hectic, and we got a late start testing. I appreciate
      the patience. I hope to finish up the migration this weekend, and issue
      the disk by Tuesday or Wednesday if all is well.