      From: Tim [mailto:sshlcommish@...]
      Sent: Sunday, September 05, 1999 5:20 PM
      To: hockeydisk@egroups.com
      Subject: [hockeydisk] Re: for Eric

      Hey all Disk users.. I found a problem can someone confrm this as a disk
      error ?

      K.Hatcher 91 RD 00023 24 17 5 434 0333 0000 6 64 33 $ 0

      Shot rating of 17 and sh+ of 5 as RD but when he is changed to a LD his sh
      rating is 14 on the disk.

      K.Hatcher 80 LD 00023 24 14 5 434 0333 0000 6 64 33 $ 0

      as I see this is an impossible APBA calculation I assume either it is an
      error or it was changed on purpose.
      I would just like to know which.

      SSHL Commissioner