    Coyotes de Phoenix (LAHS)

    De : Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
    À : hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
    Envoyé le : Sam 19 juin 2010, 15h 45min 55s
    Objet : [hockeydisk] 20 team 82 game schedule

    Hello all.  I'm trying to setup an 82 game schedule for a 20 team league and don't know how.  I've tried finding a schedule generator online with no luck.  Can anyone help?

    To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
    From: brian@senecal. us
    Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:23:20 -0500
    Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] anyone?

    I getcha Andrew...I don't think many leagues will survive that way honestly.  It can be alot of work for commissioners. ..and the other side as Dave pointed out will keep people out of leagues because they don't want to shell out the money.  So if this game is as good as some people have reported.... here's hoping I can get to the data files....

    Brian

    On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Andrew Martin <avmartin@sonic. net> wrote:

    I see I should have snippeted the pertinent parts. I was responding to some specific comments with the observation
    that it is not any different than APBA in and of itself. If a line editor doesn't materialize, it doesn't mean the league still
    can't be run with the game as-is owned only by the commish. It's just more of a pain.
    However, given the large amounts of tuning the coaching profiles have, it actually might be easier
    to let everyone use the same coaching profile and just send in lines.

    Andrew

    Joe who said :
    "At first glance it appears that everyone in the league needs to shell out the $40 to take part.  Also, you need to pay every year for the updates.

    Joe "

    " However, holding 20 people hostage that will never actually play the game themselves is not the right answer either."

    Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 8:46 PM

    Andrew--
    Dave's point was that someone like me would have to write a tool like APHCOMM for this game.   Which is fine--provided the data files are not encrypted... something I can't tell until I get my hands on a copy of the game.  If they are indeed not encrypted and Dave K isn't going to be upset---I will eventually work on one.  Right now, unfortunately, I can't afford the game...so I'll have to wait...

    Look 'em in the eye: FREE Messenger video chat Chat Now!

  • Show all 27 messages in this topic