      Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 8:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] anyone?

      Andrew--
      Dave's point was that someone like me would have to write a tool like APHCOMM for this game.   Which is fine--provided the data files are not encrypted...something I can't tell until I get my hands on a copy of the game.  If they are indeed not encrypted and Dave K isn't going to be upset---I will eventually work on one.  Right now, unfortunately, I can't afford the game...so I'll have to wait...