      From: Joe Sutherland <joesutherland@...>
      Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:33:25 +0000
      To: <hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [hockeydisk] anyone?

      I purchased the Action! PC Hockey simulator.  It's pretty cool.  The problem is, if you run a league (as I do) there's no support software where teams can send you their lines and strategies.  At first glance it appears that everyone in the league needs to shell out the $40 to take part.  Also, you need to pay every year for the updates.

      Joe

      To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
      From: boomhound@gmail. com
      Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 14:11:28 -0700
      Subject: [hockeydisk] anyone?

      Anyone out there have this yet?

      http://www.dksports .com/hockey. htm

      I'm interested in hearing a review.

      Turn down-time into play-time with Messenger games Play Now!
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic