      Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 1:58 PM
      Subject: [hockeydisk] 1992-93 NHL disk attached

      The “G.O.A.L.” Greatest of All Time League, is currently interviewing GMs for three available teams in a 24 team league. The GOAL will start season two drafting in January of 2009, the first season has just concluded. GMs draft players, set line-ups and make trades, no salaries. The second GOAL season will be all the players second NHL seasons.

      Please email Al McRae TML_GM@Yahoo. ca if you want to find out about the league, as he has taken over as league commissioner. I have been spending about 20 to 24 hours a week for two years creating every season disk since 1917 and I wasn’t dedicating enough time into the GOAL, so Al has stepped-up to take charge.

      Anthony

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic