3941disk progress

    Aug 19, 2007
      Anyone still working on reviews, please send in what you have. We've got
      our required minimums, and although we could always use more, we have to
      cutoff at some point and move on with the next phases. So, I will put a
      deadline of 4pm Monday PDT for reviews....send in partial teams if you
      are still working them, and don't have time to finish.
      Thanks to the reviewers for their hard work and effort. Looks like we
      got a very good set of reviews this year, so we should have another good
      disk. But, it's still at least a month away due to all the remaining
      work and testing. I'll keep you all informed of progress and projected
      release dates as we get closer.