3927RE: [hockeydisk] status

    Aug 2, 2007
      I'm doing the entire league Dave...Would it be helpful for me to send in
      what I've got so far (Anaheim - NYR)? I should be finished completely by
      the end of the weekend at the absolute latest.

      joe

      >From: "D. Atkinson" <boomhound@...>
      >To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [hockeydisk] status
      >Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:36:34 -0700
      >
      >Ok, we're into August, and the reviews are running quite a bit behind.
      >We are still at less than 1/4 of those needed to do a proper disk. I
      >know there are a number of people still working on very large review
      >sets (the whole league), and thanks to those people on the recent status
      >reports (Paul C. , Joe S., etc.). I've gotten a few good sets over the
      >past week, but we're still running farther behind than I would like at
      >this calendar date. At the rate things are going, the disk release will
      >likely be around October 1. Since I am currently unsure whether to wait
      >for more review sets, or attempt to start piecing together a lower
      >quality disk without the required reviews, I need to know whether it is
      >worth waiting for more. So, here is what I need from the group:
      >
      > From each person still doing reviews, I need to know what you are doing
      >reviews on (one team, a few, a conference, the whole league) and your
      >estimated finish date.
      >I appreciate everyone's efforts, but I do want to start moving this
      >along....a number of leagues would like to start about the time that the
      >NHL season starts, and we're already getting close to that as an
      >estimated date, given the amount of work still to be done after the
      >review sets are in.
      >
      > Dave

      Windows Live Hotmail. Even hotter than before. Get a better look now.
      www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA148
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic