      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 3:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] WHA looking for one good owner

      dan, this is apba???  chris

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Daniel Jeanson
      To: hockeydisk@yahoogro ups.com
      Sent: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:18 pm
      Subject: [hockeydisk] WHA looking for one good owner

      The World Hockey Association is a retro league currently finishing up
      the 1984-85 playoffs. We will be jumping right into the 1985-86 draft
      during the playoffs for a September start. Unfortunately one of our
      owners has had to drop out of the league. Please check out our website
      at www.geocities. com/jeanden44 . We will be starting our draft on
      Monday and the Toronto franchise is picking second overall. They were
      an expansion team in 84-85. Contact me off group.

      Thanks, Dan