3536Re: Ratings Sheet

  • nhl2kcommish
    May 2, 2006
      Good point Dave. Personally I am going to be rating the Rangers,
      Islanders, some Devils and some other teams that I saw play a couple of
      times. I know in the past after a bunch of sheets were submitted, a
      list of teams that still needed to be rated were released.

      Another thing that needs to be worked on to help the process along is a
      position list. You can get the primary list from NHL.com or a site like
      Sportsline but if guys played more than 1 position that info is needed
      from the people who watched the teams on a regular basis
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic