2813Re: [hockeydisk] positions

    Apr 2, 2004
      You need each issue of The Hockey News. They run each team's depth chart/line combinations each week. What's needed is someone to log how many weeks each player is listed at each position.

      Joe Sutherland wrote:

      I have the Hockey News annual preseason scouting report magazine, also the
      Slam sports forecaster (which I find superior), and another which I can't
      remember.  I'm not even sure I understand what it is that you need done, but
      I'd be more than happy to help if I can.

      Joe Sutherland.

      >From: Herb Garbutt <herbgarbutt@...>
      >To: hockeydisk@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [hockeydisk] positions
      >Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:24:42 -0500
      >I could do it but its going mean sacrificing some of the scouting report. I
      >still have to input all the comments from 19 issues.
      >"D. Atkinson" wrote:
      > > We still badly need some volunteers to pull out position information
      > > from the Hockey News. We have 2 people that have stepped forward to
      > > handle the 2nd half of the season, with
      > > Gene Parent volunteering to do from Dec 23 on
      > > and
      > > Chris Weir volunteering to do from Dec 16 on
      > > It appears that neither person has issues from before those dates. Thus,
      > > I will probably have them split that timeframe. However, we will still
      > > need someone to work the beginning of the season. I don't have those
      > > issues either, so I couldn't do it by default. Any takers? This data is
      > > vital to the disk project.
      > >
      > >         Dave
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium

      Yahoo! Groups Links