2149positions

    Feb 15, 2003
      I would like to now officially solicit volunteers to compile position information
      from the Hockey News. Realistically, if we could get 3 or 4 people to split
      the job, we can easily get it done by the time the season is finished. Please
      post the group if you are willing to do this (and put the data into a spreadsheet).
      Once we have our volunteers, we'll coordinate who will handle which issues/part
      of the season, and get things started.