1257Re: [hockeydisk] reviews

    Jul 1, 2001
      Thanks Dave,
      I did about 15 of those guys yesterday so that will help fill in some gaps. There are
      six or seven that I did in my initial ratings. Will plow through some more today.
      Man Chicago's got a lot of really bad players. My sympathies to the Hawks fans out
      Great to hear the ratings about the same level as last year.

      D. Atkinson wrote:

      > Herb Garbutt wrote:
      > > Hi Dave,
      > > Great to hear the reviews are coming through. I did about 70 more players today,
      > > including Matt Bradley, Mark Smith (SJ), Darren Rumble, Dan Trebil (St.L) and Cam
      > > Stewart (Min). I plan on doing about 40 or 50 more tomorrow and will be sure to do
      > > the other 7 on that list. I'll send them either tomorrow night or if you can wait
      > > another day (Monday's a holiday here) I can get another bunch done.
      > > Are there any other players that have only 2 reviews? If so, I can make sure I get
      > > them too.
      > >
      > > Herb
      > >
      > I look forward to getting them. We've done pretty good the past couple of
      > weeks, and we are at about 96% of last year.
      > Here are the players that have only 2 reviews. Rate them if you
      > have time. If you've already rated some of them, then
      > ignore them.
      > Dave
      > Name: needs2.xls
      > needs2.xls Type: Microsoft Excel Worksheet (application/vnd.ms-excel)
      > Encoding: base64
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic