1000Re: [hockeydisk] BIG APBA-ENGINE QUESTION

  • NNHL
    Mar 14, 2001
      I agree with Jeff in that this would be beneficial, especially considering
      the ratings team is already using 1/2 ratings which essentially makes it a
      10-point system (although the 1/2s are discarded in the final product).
      But I also agree that this is up to Jeff and Dave who have sacrificed
      countless weeks getting the game near perfected on the five-point scale. Does
      this mean they have to start from scratch?? Is it more work for them??
      I'm pretty happy with the game as it is (with the exception of those things
      everyone agrees we can't fix without redoing the entire game engine--but
      that's life, nothing's perfect). However, if we can make it better without
      putting any more burden on the disc team, then I say lets do it.

      Herb Garbutt
      NNHL Commissioner