For what it's worth, Trail has this to say about Cleghorn: "Some trouble arose between Sprague Cleghorn and the Ottawa management. After three games he wasdsreyn
I figured your primary source was Styer. My file on the 31-32 season shows the North American Pro Hockey website (which I believe was operated by Tom Picardsarona_mb
Doug, Ralph and Ron, I got that number from Styer's "The Encyclopedia of Hockey." I had gotten his book and found that all the typos that were published inaustinjapan
- Jan 3, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.