This is Great!!!

  • joe_gucciardo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2007
      What a great job you have done here. I'm really blown away by this.
      When I joined this group I didn't think that the databank would be as
      complete as it is. Once again, great job.

      Joe
    • colleenmarceau
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
        --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "joe_gucciardo"
        <joe_gucciardo@...> wrote:

        > What a great job you have done here. I'm really blown away by this.
        > When I joined this group I didn't think that the databank would be as
        > complete as it is. Once again, great job.
        >
        > Joe

        Joe.... how do you get to the data? I want to see some NHL summaries
        of Oakland games from 1967-68? Please advise. Thanks. Bob in Omaha
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
          The database is in the "files" section (it's the only file there at
          the moment). However, it sounds like this isn't what you're looking
          for - this database contains seasonal statistics, with no game scores
          or summaries. The hockey_summary_project group is probably where you
          should look.

          Doug

          --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "colleenmarceau"