Re: Proposed (minor) change to Master table

  • SIRE1499
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2008
      I agree with Tom, it's better to keep every single field separate and
      representing one thing only. I like the idea of separate years for
      the NHL and WHA because for argument sake, it's easier to sort data
      for the players from each of those leagues, let alone those who
      played in both leagues.

      Eric

      --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, Tangotiger <tangotiger@...>