Re: Update - hockey-reference.com site (probably) coming

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2007
      If you take the message on the web site at face value ("we are talking
      to several groups about acquiring stats") that theoretically rules out
      this group, since I haven't had any contact from them. I'm not sure
      how many other sources are out there though. Now that Forman has
      turned his operation into a full-fledged business, I suppose he could
      even be looking into purchasing a database from someone.

      Doug

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
        For those who don't keep tabs on the sports-reference.com blog, this
        was mentioned again ("next on the docket is a hockey site") in their
        entry for January 10th.