Re: 1952-53 Boston Bruins shutouts

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2007
      I suppose this is possible, but I guess I'd wonder why the league
      docked him a shutout due to a replacement goalie, yet failed to list
      the replacement goalie in the stats. It seems to me that if Henry is
      going to be credited with playing the entire regular season, he also
      should be credited with all the shutouts.

      Doug