Re: [hockey-databank] Leo Thiffault

  • Gerald
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
      I was mailnly looking for information on his minor hockey days and his jersey number while he played the five games in Minnesota and why he was called up for only during the playoffs. Another member named Mike replied to my request and sent me a file that had all information I was looking for. I thank you for your input as well.

      Gerald

      Ralph Slate <slater@...> wrote:
      What do you want to know about him? He definitely lived in Chicopee and
      Springfield MA about 5 years ago, and still may. I wonder if he is
      somehow related to Rob Bonneau - his wife's (perhaps ex) maiden name is
      Bonneau, and Rob Bonneau was born in Springfield, lived in Chicopee.

      His address could be:

      Leo E Thiffault
      173 Wrentham Rd.
      Springfield, MA 01119

      It appears that the house is still owned by his mother, and a public
      records search brings up that as his address.

      You can see his profile here:

      http://hockeydb. com/ihdb/ stats/pdisplay. php3?pid= 10006

      Ralph Slate
      http://www.hockeydb .com