Leo Thiffault

  • gjagus1962
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7 8:40 AM
      Leo Thiffault played 5 games for the Minnesota North Stars in the 1968
      Playoffs. What makes him a rare player is those were the only NHL games
      he ever played, that is he never played in a regular season game. If
      anybody can help with ANY information on him I would be very pleased
      and thankful.

      Gerald
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7 7:34 PM
        What do you want to know about him? He definitely lived in Chicopee and
        Springfield MA about 5 years ago, and still may. I wonder if he is
        somehow related to Rob Bonneau - his wife's (perhaps ex) maiden name is
        Bonneau, and Rob Bonneau was born in Springfield, lived in Chicopee.

        His address could be:

        Leo E Thiffault
        173 Wrentham Rd.
        Springfield, MA 01119

        It appears that the house is still owned by his mother, and a public
        records search brings up that as his address.

        You can see his profile here:

        http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=10006

        Ralph Slate
        http://www.hockeydb.com

        gjagus1962 wrote:

        > Leo Thiffault played 5 games for the Minnesota North Stars in the 1968
        > Playoffs. What makes him a rare player is those were the only NHL games
        > he ever played, that is he never played in a regular season game. If
        > anybody can help with ANY information on him I would be very pleased
        > and thankful.
        >
        > Gerald
      • Gerald
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8 7:17 AM
          I was mailnly looking for information on his minor hockey days and his jersey number while he played the five games in Minnesota and why he was called up for only during the playoffs. Another member named Mike replied to my request and sent me a file that had all information I was looking for. I thank you for your input as well.

          Gerald