DATA - Scoring - error

  • tangotiger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007
      wilsola02 - plus/minus just showing a minus sign
      lambjo01 - to be standard, the pos field should have a slash, not
      semicolon

      Again, I've gotta give you a huge hatsoff. This is really sensational.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007
        Thanks for finding these. 1996 plus/minus for wilsola02 should be -6.

        Doug

        --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "tangotiger" <tangotiger@...>