Re: [hockey-databank] Re: 2009-2010 Stats

  • george fiedler
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 9 7:16 PM
      On Tue, 6/15/10, Bruce McCurdy <bmccurdy@...> wrote:

      Subject: Re: [hockey-databank] Re: 2009-2010 Stats
      To: hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com

      Is there a data base for the box scores that are missing in the 88-89 season specific the players who scored in the reguelar season overtime thanks

      Mark,
      have you tried the Hockey
      Summary Project?

      http://hsp.flyershi
      story.com/

      Scroll
      to the bottom and follow
      your nose. Not every season is complete but many are.

      Bruce
      *****

      --- In hockey-databank@
      yahoogroups. com,
      mark wallace <remarks65@.. .> wrote:

      > Do you have box scores
      for the NYI's from the 1980's and 1990's?
      I've been looking for them for a while
      now and have had no luck yet. I'd be thankful to you for
      any help you can give
      me!!!!

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      <dreynolds@.. .>
      yahoogroups. com

      Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 2:16:55 PM
      > Subject: [hockey-databank] Re:
      2009-2010 Stats

      > What I've tried to do the last couple of
      seasons is to shoot for a release right after the NHL awards
      are announced. The
      awards ceremony is scheduled for June 23rd.

      > I've mostly
      finished the regular season update. The main thing still
      outstanding is the
      shootout tables. Also, I'd like to add some additional
      biographical data
      (specifically, place of birth) for players who made their
      debut in 2009. And I
      haven't updated the hat trick database for 2009-10 yet,
      though I don't consider
      that to be part of the main database release.

      > Doug
      >

      > --- In hockey-databank@
      yahoogroups. com,
      "rockymtnsabr" <rodericnelson@> wrote:

      > > What's
      the plan for releasing stats for this past season?

      > > Rod Nelson

      > Yahoo! Groups
      Links

    • forever1940
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 12 6:50 AM
        The always helpful hockey-ref can get you most of the way.

        http://hkref.com/tiny/KSwZK shows you all of the OT games in 1988-89.
        It doesn't have box scores from that season that immediately identify the GW goal but at least you now have a list of all of the games.