time on ice

  • leo_kahane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      Hi All,

      Just joined the group, very impressive hdb. One measure I don't see (unless I missed it) is time on ice. Does anyone know if there is a way to easily add this statistic to the database?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
        No, you didn't miss it; it's not there. I don't have any "easy" way to add it though - unless someone already has some kind of database with ATOI, somebody would have to type it in.

        Doug