Travel Distance per game (from pt. A to pt. B) and per season

  • jorcollins@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
      Hi All,

      I am new to the group but very familiar with hockey.

      I am wondering if you all could help me. I am trying to find data on the distances teams travel on a game by game basis and total miles per season. Does anyone have this data or do you know if it is available somewhere?

      Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Jordan
    • Fred Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2011
        Without doing any real work I pulled this from google.
        there is a spreadsheet with some detail in it.
        Fred
      • Fred Anderson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2011
          Here is the same info for the upcoming 2011-2012 schedule
          Fred