Re: Database Issues

  • hockeydad55
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6 2:52 PM
      Like Kevin, my preference is a 4-digit season that represents which year the season ends. Largely because that's the year the playoffs are in, so otherwise it's somewhat confusing when you talk about playoff seasons. But, between what we have currently and the proposed format using a two-digit decimal, I would prefer the current format.

      Roger Brewer