Re: New file uploaded to hockey-databank

  • forever1940
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 23, 2010
      I believe that I found an error --

      Friday/Saturday this week there were 3 hat tricks scored on consecutive days for first time since 3/12-3/13/1988.

      The database actually lists 4 on 3/13/1988, but Dan Quinn's hat trick is incorrectly listed. According to the Penguins media guide, it occurred on 3/7 (vs Calgary), not 3/13.

      1987-88 (9)
      Dan Quinn 10/15 VS. NYR Froese
      Mario Lemieux (8) 10/15 VS. NYR Froese
      Mario Lemieux (9) 10/24 VS. BUF Cloutier
      Mario Lemieux (10) 1/5 VS. LA Healy
      Mario Lemieux (11) 1/10 @ DET Hanlon
      Paul Coffey 1/20 @ CHI Mason (2), Pang
      Dan Quinn (2) 2/28 @ CHI Pang
      Dan Quinn (3) 3/7 @ CGY Vernon
      Mario Lemieux (12) 4/2 @ WSH Malarchuk

      (I was double-checking against hockey-reference.com when I discovered the discrepancy.)

      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 26, 2010
        Good catch! Thanks for pointing that out. A corrected version will be uploaded shortly.

        Doug

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 26, 2010
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
          group.

          File : /tricks-2010-10-26.zip
          Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
          Description : Hat trick database (updated 10/26/10)

          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 26, 2011
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
            group.

            File : /hdb-2011-06-26.zip
            Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
            Description : 2010-11 update

            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 26, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
              group.

              File : /tricks-2011-06-26.zip
              Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
              Description : Hat trick database (revised for 2010-11)

              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 7, 2011
                It does not appear like the 2010-11 hat tricks are included in this list. Can this be fixed?

                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 9, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                  group.

                  File : /tricks-2011-09-09.zip
                  Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                  Description : Hat trick database (updated for 2010-11)

                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 9, 2011
                    Well, I'm not sure what went wrong the last time, but thanks for pointing that out. I just uploaded the correct (updated for 2010-11) file.

                    Message 9 of 30 , Jun 23, 2012
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                      group.

                      File : /tricks-2012-06-23.zip
                      Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                      Description : Hat trick database (updated for 2011-12)

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jun 23, 2012
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                        group.

                        File : /hdb-2012-06-23.zip
                        Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                        Description : 2011-12 update

                        Message 11 of 30 , Jul 7, 2013
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                          group.

                          File : /hdb-2013-07-07.zip
                          Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                          Description : 2012-13 update

                          Message 12 of 30 , Jul 7, 2013
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                            group.

                            File : /tricks-2013-07-07.zip
                            Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                            Description : Hat trick database, updated for 2012-13