New file uploaded to hockey-databank

  • hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 10, 2010
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
      group.

      File : /tricks-2010-10-10.zip
      Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
      Description : Hat trick database (updated 10/10/10)

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
    • forever1940
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 23, 2010
        I believe that I found an error --

        Friday/Saturday this week there were 3 hat tricks scored on consecutive days for first time since 3/12-3/13/1988.

        The database actually lists 4 on 3/13/1988, but Dan Quinn's hat trick is incorrectly listed. According to the Penguins media guide, it occurred on 3/7 (vs Calgary), not 3/13.

        1987-88 (9)
        Dan Quinn 10/15 VS. NYR Froese
        Mario Lemieux (8) 10/15 VS. NYR Froese
        Mario Lemieux (9) 10/24 VS. BUF Cloutier
        Mario Lemieux (10) 1/5 VS. LA Healy
        Mario Lemieux (11) 1/10 @ DET Hanlon
        Paul Coffey 1/20 @ CHI Mason (2), Pang
        Dan Quinn (2) 2/28 @ CHI Pang
        Dan Quinn (3) 3/7 @ CGY Vernon
        Mario Lemieux (12) 4/2 @ WSH Malarchuk

        (I was double-checking against hockey-reference.com when I discovered the discrepancy.)

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 26, 2010
          Good catch! Thanks for pointing that out. A corrected version will be uploaded shortly.

          Doug

          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 26, 2010
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
            group.

            File : /tricks-2010-10-26.zip
            Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
            Description : Hat trick database (updated 10/26/10)

            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 26, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
              group.

              File : /hdb-2011-06-26.zip
              Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
              Description : 2010-11 update

              Message 6 of 30 , Jun 26, 2011
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                group.

                File : /tricks-2011-06-26.zip
                Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                Description : Hat trick database (revised for 2010-11)

                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 7, 2011
                  It does not appear like the 2010-11 hat tricks are included in this list. Can this be fixed?

                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 9, 2011
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                    group.

                    File : /tricks-2011-09-09.zip
                    Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                    Description : Hat trick database (updated for 2010-11)

                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 9, 2011
                      Well, I'm not sure what went wrong the last time, but thanks for pointing that out. I just uploaded the correct (updated for 2010-11) file.

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jun 23, 2012
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                        group.

                        File : /tricks-2012-06-23.zip
                        Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                        Description : Hat trick database (updated for 2011-12)

                        Message 11 of 30 , Jun 23, 2012
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                          group.

                          File : /hdb-2012-06-23.zip
                          Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                          Description : 2011-12 update

                          Message 12 of 30 , Jul 7 7:27 PM
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                            group.

                            File : /hdb-2013-07-07.zip
                            Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                            Description : 2012-13 update

                            Message 13 of 30 , Jul 7 7:27 PM
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                              group.

                              File : /tricks-2013-07-07.zip
                              Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                              Description : Hat trick database, updated for 2012-13