Re: This is Great!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
      The database is in the "files" section (it's the only file there at
      the moment). However, it sounds like this isn't what you're looking
      for - this database contains seasonal statistics, with no game scores
      or summaries. The hockey_summary_project group is probably where you
      should look.

      Doug

      --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "colleenmarceau"