New file uploaded to hockey-databank

  • hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
      group.

      File : /tricks-2010-06-29.zip
      Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
      Description : Hat trick database (revised for 2009-10)

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
    • hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 10, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
        group.

        File : /update.zip
        Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
        Description : Updates since 6/25/10 release

        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 10, 2010
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
          group.

          File : /tricks-2010-10-10.zip
          Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
          Description : Hat trick database (updated 10/10/10)

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
        • forever1940
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 23, 2010
            I believe that I found an error --

            Friday/Saturday this week there were 3 hat tricks scored on consecutive days for first time since 3/12-3/13/1988.

            The database actually lists 4 on 3/13/1988, but Dan Quinn's hat trick is incorrectly listed. According to the Penguins media guide, it occurred on 3/7 (vs Calgary), not 3/13.

            1987-88 (9)
            Dan Quinn 10/15 VS. NYR Froese
            Mario Lemieux (8) 10/15 VS. NYR Froese
            Mario Lemieux (9) 10/24 VS. BUF Cloutier
            Mario Lemieux (10) 1/5 VS. LA Healy
            Mario Lemieux (11) 1/10 @ DET Hanlon
            Paul Coffey 1/20 @ CHI Mason (2), Pang
            Dan Quinn (2) 2/28 @ CHI Pang
            Dan Quinn (3) 3/7 @ CGY Vernon
            Mario Lemieux (12) 4/2 @ WSH Malarchuk

            (I was double-checking against hockey-reference.com when I discovered the discrepancy.)

            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 26, 2010
              Good catch! Thanks for pointing that out. A corrected version will be uploaded shortly.

              Doug

              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 26, 2010
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                group.

                File : /tricks-2010-10-26.zip
                Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                Description : Hat trick database (updated 10/26/10)

                Message 7 of 30 , Jun 26, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                  group.

                  File : /hdb-2011-06-26.zip
                  Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                  Description : 2010-11 update

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jun 26, 2011
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                    group.

                    File : /tricks-2011-06-26.zip
                    Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                    Description : Hat trick database (revised for 2010-11)

                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 7, 2011
                      It does not appear like the 2010-11 hat tricks are included in this list. Can this be fixed?

                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 9, 2011
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                        group.

                        File : /tricks-2011-09-09.zip
                        Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                        Description : Hat trick database (updated for 2010-11)

                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 9, 2011
                          Well, I'm not sure what went wrong the last time, but thanks for pointing that out. I just uploaded the correct (updated for 2010-11) file.

                          Message 12 of 30 , Jun 23, 2012
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                            group.

                            File : /tricks-2012-06-23.zip
                            Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                            Description : Hat trick database (updated for 2011-12)

                            Message 13 of 30 , Jun 23, 2012
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                              group.

                              File : /hdb-2012-06-23.zip
                              Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                              Description : 2011-12 update

                              Message 14 of 30 , Jul 7, 2013
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                                group.

                                File : /hdb-2013-07-07.zip
                                Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                                Description : 2012-13 update

                                Message 15 of 30 , Jul 7, 2013
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hockey-databank
                                  group.

                                  File : /tricks-2013-07-07.zip
                                  Uploaded by : dsreyn <dreynolds@...>
                                  Description : Hat trick database, updated for 2012-13