Re: [hockey-databank] Re: 2009-2010 Stats

  • mark wallace
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 16, 2010
       Bruce,
      YES, I FOUND IT. YOU GUYS WERE GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER INFO THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

                  THANKS!!!!
                               Mark

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 9, 2013
        On Tue, 6/15/10, Bruce McCurdy <bmccurdy@...> wrote:

        To: hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com

        Is there a data base for the box scores that are missing in the 88-89 season specific the players who scored in the reguelar season overtime thanks

        Mark,
        have you tried the Hockey
        Summary Project?

        http://hsp.flyershi
        story.com/

        *****

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        <dreynolds@.. .>
        yahoogroups. com

        Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 2:16:55 PM
        > Subject: [hockey-databank] Re:
        2009-2010 Stats

        > What I've tried to do the last couple of
        seasons is to shoot for a release right after the NHL awards
        are announced. The
        awards ceremony is scheduled for June 23rd.

        > I've mostly
        finished the regular season update. The main thing still
        outstanding is the
        shootout tables. Also, I'd like to add some additional
        biographical data
        (specifically, place of birth) for players who made their
        debut in 2009. And I
        haven't updated the hat trick database for 2009-10 yet,
        though I don't consider
        that to be part of the main database release.

        > Doug
        >

        > --- In hockey-databank@
        yahoogroups. com,
        "rockymtnsabr" <rodericnelson@> wrote:

        > > What's
        the plan for releasing stats for this past season?

        > > Rod Nelson

        > Yahoo! Groups
        Links

      • forever1940
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 12, 2013
          The always helpful hockey-ref can get you most of the way.

          http://hkref.com/tiny/KSwZK shows you all of the OT games in 1988-89.
          It doesn't have box scores from that season that immediately identify the GW goal but at least you now have a list of all of the games.