Re: [hockey-databank] Re: 2009-2010 Stats

  • Bruce McCurdy
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 15, 2010
      Mark, have you tried the Hockey Summary Project?

      Scroll to the bottom and follow your nose. Not every season is complete but many are.

      Bruce
      *****

      --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, mark wallace <remarks65@...> wrote:

      > Do you have box scores
      for the NYI's from the 1980's and 1990's? I've been looking for them for a while now and have had no luck yet. I'd be thankful to you for any help you can give me!!!!

      ________________________________
      <dreynolds@...>
      href="mailto:hockey-databank%40yahoogroups.com">hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 2:16:55 PM
      > Subject: [hockey-databank] Re:
      2009-2010 Stats

      > What I've tried to do the last couple of
      seasons is to shoot for a release right after the NHL awards are announced. The awards ceremony is scheduled for June 23rd.

      > I've mostly
      finished the regular season update. The main thing still outstanding is the shootout tables. Also, I'd like to add some additional biographical data (specifically, place of birth) for players who made their debut in 2009. And I haven't updated the hat trick database for 2009-10 yet, though I don't consider that to be part of the main database release.

      href="mailto:hockey-databank%40yahoogroups.com">hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "rockymtnsabr" <rodericnelson@> wrote:

      > > What's
      the plan for releasing stats for this past season?

      > > Rod Nelson
      > >

      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups
      Links

    • mark wallace
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 16, 2010
         Bruce,
        YES, I FOUND IT. YOU GUYS WERE GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER INFO THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

                    THANKS!!!!
                                 Mark

        ________________________________
        <dreynolds@...>

        Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 2:16:55 PM
        > Subject: [hockey-databank] Re:
        2009-2010 Stats

        > What I've tried to do the last couple of
        seasons is to shoot for a release right after the NHL awards are announced. The awards ceremony is scheduled for June 23rd.

        > I've mostly
        finished the regular season update. The main thing still outstanding is the shootout tables. Also, I'd like to add some additional biographical data (specifically, place of birth) for players who made their debut in 2009. And I haven't updated the hat trick database for 2009-10 yet, though I don't consider that to be part of the main database release.

        > Doug
        >
        > --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com,
        "rockymtnsabr" <rodericnelson@> wrote:

        > > What's
        the plan for releasing stats for this past season?

        > > Rod Nelson
        > >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups
        Links

      • george fiedler
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 9, 2013
          On Tue, 6/15/10, Bruce McCurdy <bmccurdy@...> wrote:

          To: hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com

          Is there a data base for the box scores that are missing in the 88-89 season specific the players who scored in the reguelar season overtime thanks

          Mark,
          have you tried the Hockey
          Summary Project?

          http://hsp.flyershi
          story.com/

          ____________ _________ _________ __
          <dreynolds@.. .>
          yahoogroups. com

          Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 2:16:55 PM
          > Subject: [hockey-databank] Re:
          2009-2010 Stats

          > What I've tried to do the last couple of
          seasons is to shoot for a release right after the NHL awards
          are announced. The
          awards ceremony is scheduled for June 23rd.

          > I've mostly
          finished the regular season update. The main thing still
          outstanding is the
          shootout tables. Also, I'd like to add some additional
          biographical data
          (specifically, place of birth) for players who made their
          debut in 2009. And I
          haven't updated the hat trick database for 2009-10 yet,
          though I don't consider
          that to be part of the main database release.

          > Doug
          >

          > --- In hockey-databank@
          yahoogroups. com,
          "rockymtnsabr" <rodericnelson@> wrote:

          > > What's
          the plan for releasing stats for this past season?

          > > Rod Nelson

          > Yahoo! Groups
          Links

        • forever1940
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 12, 2013
            The always helpful hockey-ref can get you most of the way.

            http://hkref.com/tiny/KSwZK shows you all of the OT games in 1988-89.
            It doesn't have box scores from that season that immediately identify the GW goal but at least you now have a list of all of the games.