Heroes of Hockey Data?

  • darrenisagod
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 3:22 PM
      Hi all,
      This is my very first post here, so I apologize in advance if this post runs counter to proper hockey-databank etiquette in any manner.

      Anyhow, I am desperately trying to locate the rosters for the 1992 All-Star Heroes of Hockey game held on January 17, 1992 at the Philadelphia Spectrum. I know that the two teams involved were the NHL Legends versus the '74-'75 Flyers squad, but I can't seem to locate any information regarding exactly which players comprised these squads. Any information regarding the rosters or a box score would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance.
      -Darren
    • Umang Beri
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15 11:52 AM
      • Nowhereman
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 3:08 PM
          Thanks, but unfortunately they don't list the rosters for the Heroes of Hockey game anywhere on there, only the regular All-Star game rosters and boxscore. Wiki was one of the first places I attempted to check.