Re: Comparing NHL Forwards - Thank You!

  • trittium96
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hi Doug - I sent you a reply...I'm not sure why it didn't post. I won't rehash it in case it does, but the long and short of it was - I agree with you. I was looking for a different way to present data, and these types of things will show up. We could easily make this work with your point below by changing the threshold for "games played" to 75% or more of the season. At the very least, I think I intended it just to help foster conversation (which it's clearly doing)! Thanks for the comments!