Re: NHL Teams Media Guides, NHL Guide and Record Book, Total Stanley Cup

  • SIRE1499
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2009
      I think most teams are headed in that direction as the cost of producing those media guides in print continues to increase. I'm sure before long a lot of teams will have the digital only version available.

    • slater@alum.rpi.edu
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2009
        The SPHL makes their available online at their website:

        http://www.thesphl.com/view/thesphl/history-of-the-sphl/media-guide-1

        I'm not sure if they produce a printed version.

        I have also seen a lot of NCAA teams that publish their media guide on their sports site.

        Ralph