Re: possible corrections

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2009
      Oops...not sure how I messed that up, but thanks for pointing it out; that will be fixed in the next release. The next "official" release will come after the playoffs have ended (probably right after the annual awards are announced), but I will probably put up an interim release next week once I get the regular season statistics entered.

      Doug