possible corrections

  • sarona_mb
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2009
      Hi Doug,

      I have been studying the tables in hdb-2009-01-15.zip for normalization.

      During this process, I noticed possible typos in table abbrev.csv. Should the fullname entries, with respect to codes AVC, AVF, AVSF, AVQF and AVPRE, be AVCO instead of AVRO?

      Thanks and excellent work.

      Regards,

      Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2009
        Oops...not sure how I messed that up, but thanks for pointing it out; that will be fixed in the next release. The next "official" release will come after the playoffs have ended (probably right after the annual awards are announced), but I will probably put up an interim release next week once I get the regular season statistics entered.

        Doug