Re: Making a query tool.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009
      There are no restrictions, so there's no problem using the files. In
      fact, I've been hoping that some additional projects like yours might
      develop from this. An acknowledgement (which I see you have on the
      page) is appreciated, of course, but not required.

      Doug

      --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "the_warrior_king"