Making a query tool.

  • the_warrior_king
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
      Hi,

      I was wondering about the rules for using your data. I am working on
      a little query tool that allows "ordinary" people to get some reports.
      Am I ok to use the files here?

      To give you an idea of what I mean, I will show you the link here:

      http://www.hockeyhunter.com

      This is very much a "beta" so please bear that in mind.

      Thanks,
      Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009
        There are no restrictions, so there's no problem using the files. In
        fact, I've been hoping that some additional projects like yours might
        develop from this. An acknowledgement (which I see you have on the
        page) is appreciated, of course, but not required.

        Doug

        --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "the_warrior_king"