Minor fix to 6-14-08 release

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
      I found a small problem in the latest release - I had the wrong ID for
      Evgeni Nabokov in the AwardsPlayers table. Rather than post the fix
      as another new release, I have patched the 6-14-08 release. There's
      one other small change, noting the recent death of Ray Getliffe in the
      Master table.

      Doug
    • pnepus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
        --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, "dsreyn" <dreynolds@...> wrote:

        > I found a small problem in the latest release - I had the wrong ID for
        > Evgeni Nabokov in the AwardsPlayers table. Rather than post the fix
        > as another new release, I have patched the 6-14-08 release. There's
        > one other small change, noting the recent death of Ray Getliffe in the
        > Master table.
        >
        > Doug

        also check Jack and John Keating "Master" data

        Databank Master.csv:
        playerID -- firstName -- lastName -- firstNHL -- lastNHL -- birthYear
        keatija01 -- Jack -- Keating -- 1931 -- 1932 -- 1916
        keatijo01 -- John -- Keating -- 1938 -- 1939 -- 1908

        Databank Scoring.csv:
        keatija01,1938,1,DET,NHL,L,1,1,0,1,2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        keatija01,1939,1,DET,NHL,L,10,2,0,2,2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        keatijo01,1931,1,NYA,NHL,C,22,5,3,8,6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        keatijo01,1932,1,NYA,NHL,C,13,0,2,2,11,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,