New file - 2007-08 update "preview"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 7:08 AM
      I just uploaded a zip file (2008preview.zip) with a preliminary
      version of the 2007-08 update. This doesn't include all of the tables
      that are in a normal release (and I left out the readme and notes
      files), but if anyone is anxious to get their hands on 2007-08 regular
      season data, this should get you by until the full update is released
      (probably in June).

      Note that the Master table has a bunch of new fields - height, weight,
      shooting hand, three additional name fields, and six fields for death
      information.