93Error in file

  • tp_dellow
    Jan 18, 2008
      Hi Doug,

      This is some great work that you've assembled here. A question: have
      you placed any limits on its use or is it free for anyone to do as
      they wish? I've kind of kicked around the idea of putting together a
      solid numbers site...I'm sure Forman et al. will do a good job but, as
      far as I know, they have no hockey background.

      Anyway - I found an error. There's a guy, Lin Bend, who played for
      teh Rangers in the 40's during WW2. I was going through your data and
      according to it, he was 15 at the time. I was wondering if he was
      hockey's Joe Nuxhall but, according to the Rangers, nope.

      http://rangers.nhl.com/team/app?page=HistoricalPlayerDetail&pkey=8445051&service=page
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic