90Proposed (minor) change to Master table

    Jan 18, 2008
      The Master table currently contains four fields (firstNHL, lastNHL,
      firstWHA, lastWHA) that give the years a player was active in the NHL
      and WHA. I'm considering replacing these with one pair of fields to
      indicate the span of years for which a player has data in the Scoring
      and Goalies tables. In addition to combining the NHL and WHA years,
      this would also include the three older leagues (NHA, PCHA, WCHL).

      I don't see this as a major change, but I thought I'd mention this
      before going ahead. If this will cause a serious inconvenience for
      anyone, I could be persuaded to leave it alone.