71Re: 2/1/07 database release

  • flyershistory
    Apr 2, 2007
      I just found out about this group and see my name mentioned :)

      I can give results from my Quaker "exercise" using actual NHL game
      sheets. There are a number of discepancies between NHL official game
      sheet compilations and official stats.

      I'm a little under the weather right now, so it will be a few days, but
      it will further show how "off" the early official stats probably are.
      There were 2 or 3 games where the official game sheets for the Quakers
      were missing.

      Any suggestions on how you'd like to see these stats ? In a CSV file ?

      Peter
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic