54Re: [hockey-databank] Project scope / goals / "to do" list

  • slater@alum.rpi.edu
    Feb 6, 2007
      Doug --

      Based on these goals focusing on major league hockey, I'm willing to help in any way that I can.

      Let me start by suggesting that for biographical information, both a birthplace and hometown be stored. I can provide you what I have for vital stats, along with draft information and a "last amateur team" field.

      I can also provide playoff game dates, scores and results for a lot of the NHL seasons.

      Ralph

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic