33Re: Fantastic

  • dgoethe
    Feb 1, 2007
      --- In hockey-databank@yahoogroups.com, <slater@...> wrote:

      > I only started this conversation because of the talk of expanding the
      > database with more data that was "available at hockeydb". Today it's
      > just NHL/WHA data, but the next logical phase is to include data from

      ok, that one was my fault. I was inquiring about draft-info, i.e.
      Vincent Lecavalier's entry would have draftyear 1998, draftposititon 1
      etc.

      I mentioned hockeydb as an example of a source, but you could go to
      any sports-site to find current information and you can look at the
      draftlists in Total Hockey as well.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic